The right lighting can set the mood, whether it's the twinkle of fireflies, a full moon in a starry sky, or a glowing lava flow oozing through a downtown thoroughfare. Heat up the night with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a five-course dinner for two (up to $102 total value)
- $125 for a five-course dinner for four (up to $204 total value)
The dinner includes the following:
- Amuse-bouche, bread, butter, housemade preserves, and pâte (included in entree value)
- Choice of manor greens or soup of the day ($7 value/person)
- Intermezzo ($4/person)
- Choice of entree: steak diane, scampi, Briarhurst cordon bleu, potato cannelloni (up to $29 value/person)
- Dessert ($9 value/person)
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant has overlooked Garden of the Gods Park in the shadow of Pikes Peak since 1876, when Manitou Springs town founder Dr. William Bell constructed the pink sandstone Tudor-style manor. The English country architecture showcases elegant flourishes such as a tiled fireplace, dark-wood boiserie, and a garden room where sunlight streams through towering windows. Not surprisingly, Briarhurst Manor has been hailed as one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in the country according to OpenTable's 2012 and 2013 Diners' Choice awards.
The cuisine matches the interior’s opulence: Chef Neal Moreno glazes duck-shank confit in a gooseberry cassis, and augments the flavor of Colorado lamb chops with chestnut fig jus. Cabernet sauvignons and chardonnays from Napa Valley punctuate the restaurant's extensive wine list and give beer a reason to feel as insecure as a styrofoam rabbit marooned amid a pack of real wolves.
91% of 849 customers recommend
“I have visited The Briarhurst Manor a couple of time and I can truly say it has been an exquisite experience and look forward to the next. Thank You! ”
“Good food, good service, very pricey”
“Great place! Great service!”
404 Manitou Ave
Manitou Springs, Colorado 80829