The right lighting can set the mood, whether it's the twinkle of fireflies, a full moon in a starry sky, or a glowing lava flow oozing through a downtown thoroughfare. Heat up the night with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a five-course dinner for two (up to $102 total value)
- $125 for a five-course dinner for four (up to $204 total value)
The dinner includes the following:
- Amuse-bouche, bread, butter, housemade preserves, and pâte (included in entree value)
- Choice of Cara's Salad or soup du jour ($7 value/person)
- Intermezzo ($4/person)
- Choice of entree: steak diane, harvest vegetable pie, redbird hen, North Atlantic salmon (up to $29 value/person)
- Dessert ($9 value/person)
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant has overlooked Garden of the Gods Park in the shadow of Pikes Peak since 1876, when Manitou Springs town founder Dr. William Bell constructed the pink sandstone Tudor-style manor. The English country architecture showcases elegant flourishes such as a tiled fireplace, dark-wood boiserie, and a garden room where sunlight streams through towering windows. Not surprisingly, Briarhurst Manor has been hailed as one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in the country according to OpenTable's 2012 and 2013 Diners' Choice awards.
The cuisine matches the interior’s opulence: Chef Neal Moreno glazes duck-shank confit in a gooseberry cassis, and augments the flavor of Colorado lamb chops with chestnut fig jus. Cabernet sauvignons and chardonnays from Napa Valley punctuate the restaurant's extensive wine list and give beer a reason to feel as insecure as a styrofoam rabbit marooned amid a pack of real wolves.