The best pizzas, like the worst Elvis impersonators, are cheesy, doughy, and often live in cardboard boxes. Eat like a king with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a pizza meal (a $20 total value)
- One 14-inch specialty pizza (a $15 value)
- One order of garlic bread with marina sauce (a $2.50 value)
- One 2-liter soda (a $2.50 value)
$19 for a pizza meal (a $40 total value)
- Two 14-inch specialty pizzas (a $30 value)
- Two orders of garlic bread with marina sauce (a $5 value)
- Two 2-liter sodas (a $5 value)
Charleston Pizza Co.
Charleston Pizza Co.’s chefs whip up a range of inventive specialty pizza, hot sandwiches, and hand-cut french fries. Patrons can customize their own pies with a selection of 21 different ingredients, or opt for one of the topping-laden specialty pizzas, such as the full moon, covered in olive oil, mozzarella, garlic, and ricotta, or the southern smoker, whose homemade bbq base adds punch to the chicken, bacon and cheddar on top.
The fries were amazing! They had the best seasoning. The pizza was exactly what we wanted with a delicious sauce.EatEverythingDiet, Urbanspoon, 7/19/12
“It was a great pizza place with delicious food and quick service.”
“Fast and friendly service ”
271 Ashley Ave.
Charleston, South Carolina 29403