Swimming lets kids experience the buoyancy formerly known only to bobbing apples and inflatable witches. Let your fledglings float with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$75 for summer weekday swimming classes for kids ages 3–10 held twice a week for three weeks (a $156 value, including $45 registration fee). See the full schedule.
- Swimming classes introduce students ages 3–10 to paddling essentials, including learning safety measures, developing correct stroke techniques, and building endurance. Each 30-minute class is open to up to four to five pupils and is helmed by an experienced instructor certified through the SwimAmerica program.
$89 for an eight-week parent-tot swimming class (a $193 value, including $45 registration fee)
- During the parent-tot classes, nascent swimmers and their progenitors gather in the pool once a week for eight weeks. In each 30-minute class, kids age six months to 3 years are encouraged to develop a respect for the water, serving as a foundation upon which further swimming skills can be built.
$119 for a summer swim-league membership (a $241 value).
- Swim leagues are divided into three age groups—ages 5–8, ages 9–12, and ages 12 and up. Practices are held on Mondays and Wednesdays starting Monday, June 4, and ending Wednesday, July 25. During swim-league sessions, professional coaches stay on deck, instructing kids on how to improve their strokes in a non-competitive environment. Participants should be able to swim at least two laps each of freestyle and backstroke without assistance.
$99 for a two-hour pool party for up to 15 kids (a $220 value). Pool parties can be scheduled year-round from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. or from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Each party includes:
- A lifeguard
- A party coordinator
- A party area with tables and chairs
- Entertainment with organized pool games and music
- A Gold Swim School party gift for each guest
Chattahoochee Gold Swim
The first person at Chattahoochee Gold Swim to exemplify the attributes of determination and tenacity so highly valued by coach Pat Murphy, the club's founder, was not a swimmer, nor did the character-defining event occur near the water. The person in question was a hard-working landscaper, who—though he had only one arm—approached his work with an unbridled passion that coach Murphy couldn’t help but admire. Keeping the landscaper ever in his mind, Pat—with the help of his team of coaches and instructors—strives to impart a similar sense of commitment, integrity, and inspiration in swimmers of all ages via a host of lessons, programs, and swim meets.
Throughout the year, the crew of coaches can be found in the pool and on the deck helming fun and educational lessons for students of all levels. The introductory parent-tot program teaches first-time swimmers the basics of water safety, and the swim league grants kids the opportunity to meet for weekly practices in a noncompetitive environment, free of the middive thumb wars often associated with competitive programs. Along with lessons and classes, Chattahoochee Gold Swim offers fitness programs, such as water aerobics, to help participants streamline their physiques.
103B Arnold Mill Rd.
Woodstock, Georgia 30188