Fishing is what famous literary hero Moby Dick did after getting in a big fight with a big whale. Get hooked with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $70 for a three-hour fishing trip for two (a $119.90 value)
- $140 for a three-hour fishing trip for four (a $239.80 value)
- $210 for a three-hour fishing trip for six (a $359.70 value)
- $350 for a three-hour fishing trip for 10 (a $599.50 value)
- $850 for a three-hour fishing trip with a private boat rental for up to 30 (a $1,798.50 value)<p>
Just Fun Lake Conroe Fishing Adventures
With a quick flick of the wrist, baited lines arc through the air and plunk into the still waters of Lake Conroe. Stretching from a boat along the bulkheaded shoreline, those lines soon dip with the weight of bites. Various species of bass, as well as catfish, bream, crappie, and hungry scuba divers nibble away as anglers receive reel them in under the instruction of Just Fun Lake Conroe Fishing Adventures' licensed guides. These guides also provide all the necessary equipment so anglers need only bring food and drink.
The Sam Houston National Forest lines the north end of the shoreline, treating passengers to sweeping views of wildlife, including ospreys, buffleheads, loons, and occasional bald eagles. As such, Just Fun Lake Conroe Fishing Adventures offers half-day bird-watching tours to help interested parties get closer to the airborne action.