Before man learned to ride horses, Western films ended with cowboys jogging into the sunset. Saddle up with this Groupon.
$125 for Two-Hour Kids' Birthday-Party Package ($250 Value)
- Two horses for children to ride under the supervision of adult trainers
- Petting zoo with goats, rabbits, chickens, and other critters
- Two picnic tables with seating for up to 20
- Party hosts must provide their own cake, drinks, and snacks
- Available Saturdays and Sundays by reservation
The Alafia River slowly flows along the edge of Misty Farms, where 15 acres of woodsy terrain serve as an idyllic training ground for horses and their owners. As steeds sleep in 12'x12' matted stalls or search for misplaced lottery tickets in the fenced-off grass jumping fields, the staff of trainers teaches lessons that foster camaraderie between riders and mounts with topics ranging from basic care to more complicated jumps and show maneuvers. Outside the paddocks, visitors hop on the saddle for trail rides along the river, enjoying the slow gait of a quiet trek in the woods or a speedy gallop of a train-robbery getaway.