Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon in New Haven.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a pizza feast for four (a $32.76 total value)
- 32-piece order or parmesan bread bites (a $5 value)
- Two medium pan pizzas with two toppings each (an $11.49 value each)
- Two 2 liters of Coca-Cola soda (a $2.39 value each)<p>
$8 for a pizza feast for two (a $16.87 total value)
- 16-piece order of parmesan bread bites (a $2.99 value)
- One medium pan pizza with two toppings (an $11.49 value)
- One 2 liter of Coca-Cola soda (a $2.39 value)<p>
In 1960, brothers Tom and James Monaghan decided to get $500 together and buy local pizzeria Domi-Nick's in Ypsilanti, Michigan. More than 50 years later, the Monaghans had sold their creation, with more than 9,000 Domino's Pizzas peppering the globe from New Delhi to New York. The pizza chain's menu ranges from pizzas to pastas and boneless chicken wings, side-kicked by their bread sticks and bites, which simmer in garlic before being baked to golden crispiness. Since the reboot of their traditional recipe in 2009, Domino's now offers more than 37 toppings to craft a build-your-own pizza or decorate your neighbor's car.
90% of 295 customers recommend
“pizza is better and prices are good”
“Value was great! Quality was great!”
320 Broadway St.
New Haven, IN 46774