Eating is necessary for survival, just like sleeping or carving yourself companions out of large pieces of wood. Don't just survive—thrive with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for an upscale American dinner for two (up to a $96 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $6 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)
$75 for an upscale American dinner for four (up to a $192 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $6 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
$15 for $30 worth of upscale American cuisine
Click to view the menu.
Ellington's Restaurant at Embassy Suites North
The culinary team at Ellington's Restaurant at Embassy Suites North takes American classics to the next flavorful level—and, often, one level beyond that. After blackening a snapper fillet, cooks add a layer of succulent crab-claw meat before coating the entire thing with lemon beurre blanc. Bourbon demi-glace, meanwhile, is the finishing touch to a 7-ounce beef fillet wrapped in strips of applewood bacon. The cooks at Ellington’s also accommodate more casual tastes with dishes like Caribbean crab cakes and roast-beef sandwiches with caramelized onions and shredded gruyère cheese. Feasts unfold amid verdant plants in the dining room or in Embassy Suites’ Whispers Lounge, where the entire Ellington’s menu can be paired with sports on the big-screen TV or games of pool.