Sports only started to gain mass appeal in the 20th century, when they replaced our old national pastime—collecting pathogenic bacteria in our intestines. Get in the game with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for one hour in the baseball or softball batting cages (a $40 value)
- $29 for a one-hour lesson in baseball, softball, volleyball, or soccer (up to a $60 value)
- $59 for a two-hour court rental (a $120 value)
- $99 for a summer open-gym pass with unlimited access for adults or kids to basketball, volleyball, floor-hockey, or dodgeball open gyms through August 31 (a $199 value). Click here for the current open-gym schedules.
- $125 for a one-week summer camp for two kids (a $249 value). Click here for a complete camp schedule.
Game On Sports Center
Casual and determined athletes alike will find their sport at Game On Sports Center, a complex that hosts everything from drop-in open gyms and parties to private instruction and weeklong camps. Adults and kids can play volleyball, basketball, floor hockey, soccer, and dodgeball on three courts, their fancy footwork benefiting from the all-purpose Sport Court flooring endorsed by the NBA and the NCAA. An additional baseball and softball practice area features two 70-foot batting cages, as well as pitching mounds, L-screens, tees, and other equipment. Though Game On hosts a regular rotation of clinics and camps led by athletes that have played and coached at high school, collegiate, and semi-pro levels, all of their supervised facilities are also available to rent for private parties or for dramatic sports-movie montages.
100% of 13 customers recommend
“Just call ahead to reserve the batting cage. Excellent experience!!!!”
“Well run, clean and very accommodating! Highly recommend!”
“My sons has learned so much from the trainers. He loves going there! ”
14110 Pardee Rd
Taylor, Michigan 48180