Going to Oktoberfest is a fall tradition, like squirting all your leftover sunblock in an ice-cube tray and putting the tray in the freezer. Savor the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for two tickets to BACtoberfest (up to a $20 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, from 4 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Where: Beverly Arts Center
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What it is: an artistic spin on traditional Oktoberfest celebrations
- What to eat: Octoberfest food favorites and deserts from Sweet Freaks
- What to drink: Goose Island Oktoberfest beer at a special price
- What to listen to: live music from acts including the Oktoberfest-centric Bratwurst Brothers, Chicago folk-rockers Brown Bag, the harmony-blending Terriers, and the not-actually-related-to-you members of The In-Laws
Beverly Arts Center
Art. Education. Community. Non-Profit. These four words succinctly sum up the mission of Beverly Art Center, a cultural hub in the historic Beverly Hills, Morgan Park neighborhood. The heart of the member-supported center is the 400-seat Main Stage theater, which hosts plays, dance recitals, and concerts. But the venue is equally dedicated to education, inviting visitors to immerse themselves in ceramics and film classes at the School of the Arts or attend literary events with actual authors instead of just their dust jacket photos. A spacious art gallery hosts rotating exhibitions of contemporary works by both national and regional artists.