- Tickets to any single Fayetteville SwampDogs 2014 regular-season home baseball game on a Sunday–Thursday
- Where: J.P. Riddle Stadium
- Door time: One hour before opening pitch
- Box Seating
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the 2014 schedule.
- $9 for two tickets (an $18 value)
- $18 for four tickets (a $36 value)
The Scouting Report
Baseball returns to The Swamp on May 27, when the Fayetteville SwampDogs open the season with a roster of collegiate baseball stars. J.P. Riddle Stadium features a summer showcase of 32 home games, many with crowd-pleasing themes and promotions. On May 31, June 14, and August 2, post-game fireworks will light the night sky in honor of occasions such as Military Appreciation Night and the time George Washington carved a new baseball bat out of a freshly chopped cherry tree. In right field, Fun-Go's Home Run Haven welcomes kids with bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, and mini-games, while left field hosts the Miller Lite Liberty Lounge, which offers food and refreshments to guests.
When college baseball stars come to the Fayetteville SwampDogs for the summer, they do so for two reasons: to play in the highly competitive Coastal Plain League and to punish baseballs with a wooden bat, a feat they cannot achieve in collegiate games. A CPL mainstay since 2001, the SwampDogs pass the summer swelter with a full schedule against squads from throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. With the wooden-bat provision and a competitive landscape filled with pro prospects, the CPL lets players get a taste of big-league action without having to pose as an overdeveloped bat boy.