- Tickets to see Gallagher
- When: any show through November 30
- Where: Laugh Factory at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for one general admission ticket (up to a $60.95 value)
- $45 for two general admission tickets (up to a $121.90 value)
- $30 for one VIP or gold circle ticket (up to a $71.95 value)
- $55 for two VIP or gold circle tickets (up to a $143.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
One of the world's most recognizable comics, Gallagher's fast-paced comedy has been seen on 15 comedy specials and at the country's top standup venues. Best known for the Sledge-O-Matic—his raucous sendup of late-night infomercials which features him smashing fruit with gleeful abandon—Gallagher also tickles ribs with wry wordplay on the absurdities of the English language and pointed political commentary.
Jamie Masada's comedy career began with an accordion. While living in his native Iran, his father sold his beloved instrument so Jamie could come to America in pursuit of his Hollywood dream. In 1979, a mere two years after he first landed in the US, Masada—still a teenager at the time—founded what would become the legendary comedy club, The Laugh Factory. Standup comedy's most renowned players have passed under the venue's iconic arches throughout time, cultivating an illustrious history that has made it one of the best-known comedy hubs in the nation. Veteran performers include George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, Sarah Silverman, and Kathy Griffin. A packed calendar of other established and emerging comedians keeps the humor torch lit at locations in Hollywood, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Long Beach.
Masada also incorporates philanthropy into his venue's efforts, starting a kids' comedy camp that turns underserved youngsters into skilled young comics. Social contributions such as these have garnered much deserved recognition, most notably the The Ellis Island Medal of Honor and the NAACP Freedom Award.