The first food carts were pulled by horses, which often ate all the ingredients and were forced to earn the money back by fixing races with their friends. Gallop toward grub with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26 for one VIP ticket to the Houston Food Truck Fest (up to $52.63 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Stereo Live
- Door time: VIP ticket holders receive early admission at 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of food trucks.
- In addition to regular menus, each truck offers a $3 signature sample item.
VIP admission includes access to VIP-only restrooms, bars, and covered seating as well as unlimited soda and water.
Houston Food Truck Fest
Food trucks include:
- Ladybird: comfort-food vendor named one of Houston’s “Top 10 Fancy Food Trucks” by Houston Press
- The Waffle Bus: gourmet griddler seen on the Cooking Channel’s Eat Street
- Coreanos: Mexican-Korean fusion crowned “Best Food Truck in Texas” by Smithsonian Magazine
- Chocolat d’Arte: artisans who craft Belgian chocolate in the shape of high heels and teacups
- Where to shop for inedibles: in trucks such as Urban Izzy and Shoe Bar, which serve clothing instead of food
- What to dance to: music from local bands and DJs
- Other sights: karaoke, family-friendly movies, kids’ activities, a rock-climbing wall, a full bar for those 21 and older, some serious belly rubbing
“Very busy! But great fun for my 3 yr old!”
“Bring your own water!”
“Bring money....good food cost!”
6400 Richmond Ave.
Houston, Texas 77057