- One G-Pass to see Jim Brickman
- When: Wednesday, December 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Kiva Auditorium at the Albuquerque Convention Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for rows A–H of section 1 or 5, rows K–ZZ of section 2 or 4, or rows Q–W of section 3 (up to $34.25 value)
- $22 for rows J–ZZ of section 1 or 5 (up to $43 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Jim Brickman performing "Angel Eyes" live
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified Gold: four
- Number of top-40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he's earned were in human form, they'd be: twins
- Artists he's collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, and Olivia Newton-John
- How the New York Times described his live performance from My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman: "Luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals"
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: On Sesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg's, and Isuzu
- Songs you may hear at his Christmas concert: "First Noel," "Ave Maria," "Deck the Halls," and the non-holiday tunes "Simple Things," "I'm Amazed," and "Angel Eyes"
Kiva Auditorium at the Albuquerque Convention Center
401 2nd Street Northwest
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102Get Directions