Laughter is the best medicine, narrowly edging out prescription drugs from a board-certified physician. Hilarity heals with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show through April 30, 2014, excluding special events
- Where: Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
- Click here to view the appetizer menu<p>
- $10 for 2 tickets to a comedy show (up to $25 value) with one appetizer (up to $11.99 value), plus 2 tickets to a future show (up to $25 value; up to $61.99 total value)
- $15 for 6 tickets to a comedy show (up to $75 value)
- $20 for 10 tickets to a comedy show (up to $125 value)<p>
Mo Alexander (November 29–30)
Voted “Funniest Person in Memphis,” seen on BET’s Comicview, and heard on The Bob and Tom Radio Show<p>
Warning: contains adult language and innovative methods of child rearing <iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/04iYkc3b7Hg?rel=0” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
**[James Sibley](http://www.jamessibley.com) (December 6–7)**
Veteran comic heard on The Bob and Tom Radio Show and The John Boy & Billy Big Show, and seen on My Name is Earl
Warning: raises mind-boggling questions about airplane no-smoking signs <iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/heNPn3REWks?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
**Philly Ploden (December 13–14)**
Observational comic who has opened for Richard Jeni and Julio Iglesias, and was recently seen on America's Got Talent
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eWD_Pqx3SQI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
####Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club Laughs aren't hard to find in Clayton, thanks to Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club. In back-to-back Friday- and Saturday-night shows, the venue attracts some of the top headlining talents in the standup circuit—comics seen on HBO, Comedy Central, Showtime, or wherever the forecast calls for spit-takes. With a full dinner menu and bar, romantic canoodlers and friends alike can savor entrees and cocktails at their table before or during the show. The club also offers the occasional clean-comedy performance for the profanity averse, and Thursday night open mics where fledgling comedians earn their wings.
“Like it. Love the bartender. :)”
“Small venue but fun time! Waitstaff were great, they have drinks and food, and it's a great deal for a date night!”
“Had a great time. Reasonable food and drink prices. Definitely be back!”