Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Life In Color: Rebirth
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Indiana State Fairgrounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $29 for general admission for one (up to a $47.07 value)
- $54 for a VIP package for one (up to an $84.20 value), including admission, express entry, T-shirt, sunglasses, towel, CD, paint bottle, back pack, and bracelet<p>
Life in Color: Rebirth
Life in Color: Rebirth Trailer
* Who you'll hear: Carnage and David Solano * What you'll see: explosions of paint and lots of joyful dancing * Carnage is: an LA-based DJ raised in Nicaragua and Guatemala * His varied musical background: growing up with such international influences, he masted the art of the mix by making CDs for long car rides with his approving mom * David Solano's diverse background: born in Bogota, now making and stealing the scene in Miami * DJ's who dig David Solano: Tiesto, Steve Aoki, R3hab
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Click this link for tickets: http://thedreamvine.com/velvetlistnyc/life-in-color-with-dj-snake-and-dvbbs”
“Cost for after lol ”
“ Great time! Dress comfortable a lot of people in one place generate a lot of heat. Tanks and tee's .keep personal items safe ie cell phones cash/cards id keys.Zip...”
“ Great time! Dress comfortable a lot of people in one place generate a lot of heat. Tanks and tee's .keep personal items safe ie cell phones cash/cards id keys.Zip lock bags are the best for those things. I kept mine in my underwear weird but works”
Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E. 38th St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46205Get Directions