- for one registration to The Dance Mile, including a neon tank top, glow-in-the-dark swag bag and bib number, and access to the pre- and post-party with a beer garden and live music ( value)
- When: Saturday, May 31
- Where: Check-in at 1350 W. Randolph Street
- You must register here in advance of the event. See redemption instructions for more information.
- 2 p.m.–4 p.m.: Check-in, registration, and pre-party
- 4 p.m.–4:45 p.m.: Stretching and warm-up music
- 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.: Dance Mile down Randolph Street
- 6:30 p.m.–8 p.m.: Finish-line dance party and costume contests
The Dance Mile
The creators of the Dance Mile believe that any race’s real fun starts at the finish-line party. That’s why they dreamed up a fun-run sans run, with participants dancing their way down a one-mile course through the heart of their city. A pre-party and beer garden primes revelers for the upcoming event before they commence dancing, hot on the trail of a tune-spouting mobile DJ. At the end of the race, costume-clad individuals and groups can enter a contest, accruing marvelous prizes and eternal bragging rights. A post-dance dance party runs out the clock before the party migrates to a nearby club to keep the dance moves flowing ‘til the early hours.