Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16.50 for one G-Pass to the Coastline Festival: A Musiculinary Experience with Passion Pit (up to a $33 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9, at noon
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
- General-admission lawn
- Two stages, eleven bands
- Variety of food truck chefs, and over 25 craft beers with emphasis on Florida brewers
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Coastline Festival: A Musiculinary Experience
- Who you know: Passion Pit, Matt and Kim, Two Door Cinema Club, Fitz and the Tantrums, The Joy Formidable
- Who you may know: The Mowgli’s, Surfer Blood, St. Lucia, The Royal Concept
- How you know them: dance floors, social media, Pitchfork, being born with the cool gland
- Passion Pit songs you heard on SNL that made up for watching SNL: "Take a Walk," "Carried Away"
- Where Passion Pit got their name: from Variety's dictionary of slang (referring to drive-in movie theaters)
- Although known for wild basement shows and a DIY aesthetic, Matt and Kim: will not be digging a basement for this festival
- 12,538,165: the number of YouTube views for Two Door Cinema Club's "What You Know" (at the time of writing this) and four times the population of their native Ireland
- Band bringing the most funk and soul: Fitz and the Tantrums
- Band that pushes distortion pedals to their peak to the delight of Dave Grohl: The Joy Formidable
- Band that's more punk-pop than pop-punk in their live show: Surfer Blood
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Amazing show by Brad Paisley! Would have preferred the large screens be used as we were far from the stage.”
4802 US Hwy. 301 N
Tampa, Florida 33610Get Directions