Outdoor concerts let you do things you can't do at indoor concerts, like yelling "Free Bird!" at actual free birds. Catch some rays with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one three-day pass to Riverfront Mayfest (up to $23.25 value)
- When: Friday, May 16–Sunday, May 18
- Where: Chicago Tribune Festival Lot
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m. on May 16; 1 p.m. on May 17–18
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What is it: a brand new, three-day outdoor music festival on the Chicago River, devised by the party authorities of Duff Entertainment and Joe's on Weed Street
- Why you should go: hey, remember winter?
- Friday's theme: the '90s
- Featuring tributes to: No Doubt, Sublime, Weezer and Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Saturday's theme: local bands
- Featuring hometown favorites: Sixteen Candles, 'Stache, The Hot Sauce Committee, and The Personnel
- Sunday's theme: country
- Featuring boot-stompers: Casey Donahew Band, The Lucky Jackson Band, and Johnny T.
- Fuel yourself with: food and beverages from local vendors, but please don't drink the river water
Chicago Tribune Festival Lot
560 W Grand Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60654