Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors "good luck," you should tell them to "break a leg" or "stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast." Be moved with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets to The Best Laid Plans, plus a four-course meal (up to $50 value)
- Where: Tipp City Players Community Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, July 18, at 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 19, at 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, July 20, at 1:30 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
The Best Laid Plans
Ada Westbrook is no ordinary author—she's also a liaison between the government and enemy powers. So when a spy is murdered in her Caribbean vacation home, Westbrook springs into action. But so do more sinister figures, and they all want the same thing: the secret plans the spy had when he died. Penned by Fred Carmichael, this satirical caper was hailed by the Manchester Journal as "packed with laughs, rapid fire lines and a brilliance of farce and barbed wit."
Tipp City Players Community Theatre
In 1975, four people gathered in a living room and came to a conclusion: "we can do this." The "this" was create a community theatre, and the "we" set out to increase their numbers and support. Since the first production of The Music Man, the spirit of bringing people together to enjoy putting on—or watching—a show has endured. The result: nearly 40 years of theater created with talent, elbow grease, community support, and people who can build lifelike fake trees.