- One ticket to Colorado Remembers 9/11, presented by the CELL and the Denver Post
- When: Thursday, September 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ellie Caulkins Opera House
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $10 for the mezzanine ($20 value)
- $5 for the loge ($10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Colorado Remembers 9/11
- The goal: to address pressing issues impacting national security
- The featured expert: General David H. Petraeus, former Director of the CIA who served 37 years in the Army and was the Commander of Coalition Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan
- The hosts: Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper and Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock
- The moderator: Andy Alexander, former Washington Post Editor and Washington Bureau Chief for Cox News
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL)
There are few institutes in the world like the CELL. Designed by a team of Academy Award– and Emmy Award–winning artists, the non-profit, non-partisan, state-of-the-art learning lab illuminates the threats of modern reality to keep citizens safe. With one-of-a-kind exhibits, educational videos, community-awareness programs, training initiatives, and renowned guest speakers, the CELL imparts knowledge that provides a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and show individuals play a role in preventing terrorism and enhancing public safety. Fans of the CELL include Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper, who states “the CELL allows individuals to educate and empower themselves in the goal of terrorism and criminal prevention," and US Senator Joe Lieberman, who says “I’m very impressed by what I’ve seen here at the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab.”
Ellie Caulkins Opera House at the Denver Performing Arts Complex
1345 Champa St.
Denver, Colorado 80204