Electronic dance music is beloved for its pulsing beats, synthesized vocals, and lyrics that all seem to be about Nikola Tesla. Keep current with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to the Third Rail Music Festival
- When: Saturday, May 24–Sunday, May 25 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Chicago Tribune Festival Lot
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup; more acts will be announced soon
- $55 for a two-day pass (up to $82.37 value)
- $29 for a single-day pass (up to $47.57 value)
Third Rail Music Festival
- What it is: an extrasensory experience loaded with national and local EDM acts, art installations, and lights
- What it isn't: dull, drab, lifeless, or quiet
- Why it's unique: the festival focuses on underground dance music
- Animale is: a Chicago producer and Sound Bar regular who has also appeared at Electric Daisy Carnival, Wavefront Music Festival, and North Coast Music Festival
- Bisharat is: a Chicago star who has charted three top-10 tracks on Illuzion Records
- DJ Rozz is: a performer who has opened for EDM giants such as Basshunter, Steve Aoki, and Girl Talk—plus, he scratches behind his back
- RKTR is: a pair of electronic audiovisual artists who combine throbbing basslines with vivid projections
- Food is: delicious, necessary, and readily available at the festival thanks to a variety of local vendors
Chicago Tribune Festival Lot on Chicago River
560 W. Grand Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60654Get Directions