- One G-Pass to UniverSoul Circus
- Where: Raymond James Stadium Parking Lot
- When: Thursday, February 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22.50 for center-grandstand sections E–H, rows A–J (up to $32.35 value)
- $21 for center-grandstand sections E–H, rows K–O (up to $30.35 value)
- $20.50 for side-grandstand sections B–D or I–K, rows A–J (up to $29.85 value)
- $19 for side-grandstand sections B–D or I–K, rows K–O (up to $27.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Ranked among Ticketmaster's Top 25 Most Requested Family Events for five consecutive years, UniverSoul Circus grants an interactive spectacle of acrobatic stunts, dance, and comedy set to popular urban sounds. With its swirling lights and pulsing beats, the circus's resemblance to a blowout concert tour is no accident: production designer Tom Marzullo has created internationally touring stage shows for Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, and Prince.
As hosts, a troupe of improv comics slip laughs in between the gasps and draw the crowd even closer into the action. Meanwhile, the production makes jaws drop featuring a head-balancing act from Vietnam, and female contortionists from Ethiopia. These make up just a few of the globally sourced performers, others of whom hail from locales as diverse as Colombia, South Africa, Russia, and Trinidad and Tobago.