It's healthy to laugh, which is why people go to comedy shows and doctors always open with a joke diagnosis. Feel better with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one general-admission ticket to a standup show (up to $27.50 value)
- Where: UP Comedy Club
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Kurt Braunohler on Friday, May 9, at 10:30 p.m.
- Donnell Rawlings on Thursday, May 15, at 8 p.m. or Friday, May 16, at 10:30 p.m.
- The Sklar Brothers podcast recording with special guests comedian Daniel Van Kirk, TJ Jagodowski from iO's TJ & Dave, and professional wrestler Colt Cabana on Thursday, May 29, at 8 p.m. or a standup show on Friday, May 30, at 10:30 p.m.
Host of The K Ohle with Kurt Braunohler on the Nerdist network who recently released the acclaimed comedy album, How Do I Land?; he's also a frequent guest on Comedy Central's @midnight
Warning: contains profanity and cringe-worthy odors
Comedian and actor known for the roles of "Ashy Larry" on Chappelle's Show and Day-Day Price on The Wire; currently the judge on MTV2's Guy Court
Warning: contains bleeped language, adult themes, and material that might make Steve Jobs's ghost sad
The Sklar Brothers
Twin hosts of the long-running Earwolf podcast Sklarbro Country and ESPN Classic's Cheap Seats, seen on an Emmy-winning episode of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, and frequent guests on Comedy Central's @midnight
UP Comedy Club
The latest artistic addition to Piper's Alley building at North and Wells, UP Comedy Club hosts a comedic medley of performances in its cabaret setting. Guests can catch an improv show or guffaw at headlining standups including Brian Posehn, Godfrey, and the Sklar Brothers. But no matter what the show, a full menu ensures grumbling bellies don't interrupt the evening.