Basketball has changed dramatically since its inception, when the hoop was a peach basket, the balls were peaches, and the players were peach-farm employees just doing their jobs. See some sweet dunks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Washington Wizards game
- Where: Verizon Center
- Door time: One hour before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Bulls on Friday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday, January 20, at 2 p.m.<p>
- $40 for club corner seating in rows H–L of sections 202–205, 210–213, 217–220, or 225–228 (up to a $68.55 value)
- $60 for club baseline seating in rows A–G of sections 202, 213, 217, or 228 (up to an $84.90 value)
- $80 for club center seating in sections 200–201, 214–216, or 229 (up to a $105.35 value)
- $22 for upper center seating in sections 400–404, 413–421, or 430–433 (up to a $46.10 value)
- $17 for upper end seating in sections 405–412 or 422–429 (up to a $44.05 value)<p>
Purchasers also enjoy early entry into the Verizon Center to take in pre-game warm-ups. You will receive an email with early entry instructions after you buy your tickets.
The Scouting Report
Behind a roster flush with young talent, the Washington Wizards have emerged as a legitimate playoff contender, currently in fifth place in a wide-open Eastern Conference through 31 games. A home court showdown against the Chicago Bulls—who are only a half-game back in sixth place—will give the Wiz a chance to separate from the pack without having to manipulate the standings using the wand stashed in their sweatbands. Then on January 20, the Wizards host the Philadelphia 76ers. <p>
Although the Washington Wizards have changed monikers four times since their founding—they’ve previously played under the banner of the Packers, Zephyrs, and Bullets, the latter of which took home the 1978 NBA World Championship—the franchise has conjured slam dunks in Washington for more than three decades. Several former players have been named among the league’s 50 greatest, leaving a mark on the NBA as indelible as the fake beard superglued to Merlin’s face. Today, throngs of up to 22,000 fans gather at the Verizon Center to cheer on the team swathed in their iconic red, white, and blue uniforms.
601 F St. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
202-628-3200 x7510Get Directions