Humans are obsessed with their own faces, which is why four different presidents carved themselves into a mountain. Flaunt your façade with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one 55-minute custom facial (a $75 value)
- $69 for two 55-minute custom facials (a $150 value)
- $100 for three 55-minute custom facials (a $225 value)
Each facial includes:
- Two cleanses to remove impurities and exfoliate with AHAs
- Custom enzyme treatment
- Extractions, if needed
- Custom, freshly mixed masks
- Pressure-point, aromatherapy, or traditional massage for the face, scalp, hands, arms, neck, and shoulders
Jezebelle Skin Solutions
NiCole Guiliani knows a lot about looking good inside and out. Her career began in fashion, which she studied in San Diego and Paris. After years in the industry, however, her ongoing struggle with adult acne inspired her to become a licensed aesthetician and learn how to beat blemishes for herself and others. Now, inside Siti Med Spa, Guiliani performs custom facials with Cosmedix products. The facials are geared toward results, but that doesn’t mean they can’t also pamper—each includes perks, such as massages and aromatherapy. Guiliani teams up with a nurse practitioner, who offers cosmetic injections that invite youth to stay awhile. The duo also performs services such as body wraps and waxing, which removes hair more quickly than lying on the beach and waiting for erosion to do its thing.