Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Italian dinner for two (a $76 total value)
- One antipasto (a $16 value)
- One formaggio or salumi (a $6 value)
- Two pastas (a $30 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of prosecco (a $24 value)
$65 for an Italian dinner for four (a $152 total value)
- Two antipasti (a $32 value)
- Two formaggi or salumi (a $12 value)
- Four pastas (a $60 value)
- Four cocktails or glasses of prosecco (a $48 value)
- See the full dinner menu.
Since opening its doors in 2002, the family-owned, Neapolitan La Piazzetta has slaked cravings for traditional, northern and southern Italian cuisine with artfully plated appetizers, entrees, and pastries. Applying skills acquired while working at New York’s Rainbow Room, Executive Chef Francesco Cuozzo combines fresh ingredients to craft house-made potato gnocchi and veal sautéed with shiitake mushrooms. To pair with savory items, co-owner Mario Fortunato extends the success of his Fortunato Brothers Café & Pasticceria, alongside son Carlo, by introducing fine dining palates to specialty sweets such as cannoli Siciliano. All delectable courses transpire inside the charming, low-lit dining room.
442 Graham Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11211