Without an instructor's outside opinion, golfers would never know about the hitch in their swing or the thousands of centipedes writhing on their backs. See things differently with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for 1 60-minute private golf lesson (a $60 value)
- $85 for 4 60-minute private golf lessons (a $175 value)
- $189 for 10 60-minute private golf lessons (a $400 value)
Stumpy Lake Golf Course
The grassy brainchild of visionary course architect Robert Trent Jones, Stumpy Lake Golf Course unfurls an 18-hole circuit of bermuda-grass fairways and bent-grass greens across 6,846 yards of relatively flat terrain. Set amid a 1,400-acre nature preserve devoid of commercial or residential developments, the course offers four sets of tees for golfers of all abilities as well as scenic views throughout. While chipping away from a calmly shimmering water hazard, clubbers may glimpse deer or foxes running across the fairways, eagles and ospreys flying overhead, or Bigfoot raking leaves from his front yard. Adding to its bucolic charm, Stumpy Lake’s new facilities include a lakeside launch for canoes and kayaks, a fishing pier, and a nature trail for teaching bird calls to pitching wedges.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course designed by Robert Trent Jones
- Total length of 6,846 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.8 from the back tees
- Slope rating of 121 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole