Foodies love to spend their time trying out all kinds of restaurants, just as Sleepies like to lie on all the mattresses at the furniture store. Unleash your inner aficionado with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$32 for a Middle Eastern–inspired outing for two (up to a $71.95 total value), which includes:
- One Le Souk mezze platter (an $18.95 value)
- Two champagne cocktails (an $8 value each), two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each), or two beers (a $3.75 value each)
- Two Baklava desserts (a $4 value each)
- One fresh fruit hookah for two (a $25 value)
$49 for a Middle Eastern–inspired outing for four (up to a $108.90 total value), which includes:
- Two Le Souk mezze platters (an $18.95 value each)
- One pitcher of sangria (a $30 value) or beer (a $25 value)
- Four baklava desserts (a $4 value each)
- One large fresh fruit hookah for four (a $30 value)
Le Souk mezze platters arrive at tables stocked with hummus, baba ghanouj, falafel, feta cheese, and stuffed grape leaves. The wine selection includes red and white varieties, and fruity hookahs come in flavors such as apple, jasmine, strawberry, and coconut.
Le Souk Florida
In the back corner of Le Souk Florida, a large, tiled bar draws visitors’ eyes into the restaurant. It beckons them inside, where they’ll see tables lining both walls, and a plush white couch in the back where patrons can puff fruity hookah flavors from 11 a.m. until 3 a.m. seven days a week. Exotic, homemade appetizers with Middle Eastern flair lure fingers into platters of hummus and stuffed grape leaves, and cocktails, wines, and beers splash across palates late into the evening. Underscoring Le Souk’s international vibe, belly dancers perform on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, demonstrating moves that guests can imitate when shimmying out of sleeping bags in time with the morning bugle call.