Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of farm-to-table pub brunch for two or more
- $30 for $60 worth of farm-to-table pub brunch for four or more
- $25 for $50 worth of farm-to-table pub dinner for two or more on Monday–Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of farm-to-table pub dinner for two or more any day of the week
- Click to view the brunch and dinner menus.
Lou's Beer Garden
A lot of liquid flows through a lot of beer gardens in the world, but very few of them can say pour enough beer to fill an actual pool. O.k., so the bartenders at Lou’s haven’t actually tried to fill their beer garden’s pool with beer. Still, the dozen taps and 30 bottled varieties on hand run with the stuff, dispensing craft brews in enough varieties to make the prospect of jumping into the swimming hole seem a little more feasible.
Inside the kitchen, Lou himself boasts the titles of both owner and chef, and he spends just as much time crafting his farm-to-table menu as he does curating the beer collection. He pairs his beverages with delicious creations such as New Zealand lamb, seared and served in the same cast iron skillet along with a side of bourbon and mountain honey-roasted squash. Lou’s eccentric palate and staggering panoply of brews has even earned his bacchanalian pleasure dome a nod from Esquire Magazine, which calls it one of 2012's Best Bars in America.