Boats are like rich parents, in that they will float you for a few years while you drift around playing acoustic guitar and working on your coming of age novel. Live the dream with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for a two-hour narrated sightseeing cruise for one adult ($32 value)
- $9 for a two-hour twilight cruise for one adult ($15 value)
- $34 for a two-hour narrated sightseeing cruise for two adults ($64 value)
- $18 for two-hour twilight cruise for two adults ($30 value)
- $68 for two-hour narrated sightseeing cruise for four adults ($128 value)
- $34 for two-hour twilight cruise for four adults ($60 value)
- See more details about each cruise here.
Majestic Princess Cruises
It's only natural that so many choose the two-yacht fleet of Majestic Princess Cruises for their weddings. Majestic Princess Cruises is shrouded in an air of romance, making most ventures like a wedding banquet and a honeymoon rolled into one buoyant bundle. For public and private events, sightseeing cruises, corporate soirees, dinner cruises, and floating nuptials, Majestic Princess and sister ship Majestic Princess II provide sterling views of West Palm Beach's glimmering waters, happy wildlife, and historical architecture. Some trips include top-notch catering, while all cruises feature premium customer service and a sea captain who'd rather pet Moby Dick than catch him. Passengers can also visit the onboard restaurant, Tides41, which serves a menu of starters, sandwiches, and salads to quell the mightiest of sea-induced hungers.
93% of 1,082 customers recommend
“Fun tour, good food and service ”
“Amazing staff, very accommodating of the whole family with my two nephews: 3 month old and toddler. We had a great time and would definitely go back to experience a...”
“Amazing staff, very accommodating of the whole family with my two nephews: 3 month old and toddler. We had a great time and would definitely go back to experience a romantic dinner cruise with my boyfriend next time. ”
“Get there early and ask for dining by the window on the upper deck! It's amazing!!”