The best sauces, like the best imaginary friends, are rich and from the Mediterranean. Dine alone or with Esmeralda the railroad tycoon with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for $20 worth of Italian cuisine for lunch. See the menu.
$20 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine for dinner. See the menu.
$45 for a prix fixe New Year’s Eve meal for two (up to a $90 total value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $5 value each)
- One bruschetta appetizer (an $8 value)
- Two half house salads (a $6 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18 value each). Diners choose from the scampi classic, vegetarian lasagna, or chicken piccata
- Two desserts of crème brûlée or tiramisu (a $6 value each)
- Two flutes of champagne (a $6 value each)<p>
Scampi’s menu takes palates on a culinary tour of Italy, starring dishes from the country’s various regions. That said, it also prefers to keep its cooking in-house—specialties such as veal ravioli and potato gnocchi are prepped onsite with sustainable ingredients.
Behind the bar, expert mixologists conjure up specialty cocktails and glasses of imported and regional wine. They concoct the Ramos gin fizz—a blend of seltzer, gin, sugar, cream, egg white, and orange flower water—according to a traditional recipe from 1888, a time when alcohol had to be extracted from trees by hand. The mahogany dining room exudes the refined elegance of grand supper clubs from a bygone era, complemented by the airy sounds of classical music and the stirring chatter of happy patrons.
I loved my dinner at Scampi! The food and service were sublime.Nate L., Yelp, 12/11/2012
425 S. Virginia
Reno, Nevada 89501