Water parks combine the watery spectacle of a controlled demolition of a dam with the family-friendly fun of a controlled demolition of a dam. Let the good times come in waves with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a season-long Chicagoland Pass of All Passes (up to $59.99 value)
The pass grants admission to multiple attractions, with more added throughout the year. Each Pass of All Passes is valid at the following attractions:
- Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland: unlimited admission through September 1, 2014
- Chicago Fire: admission to the home game against the Philadelphia Union on Saturday, July 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Inman’s Fun and Party Center: unlimited mini golf, roller skating, bowling, go-karting, and other attractions (excludes shoes and arcade games)
- Oasis Splash Park: unlimited admission through the 2014 season
- SouthShore RailCats: unlimited admission to all home games in the 2014 season
- Taltree Arboretum & Gardens: unlimited admission
- Washington Park Zoo: unlimited admission
$21 for three Groupons, each good for a one-day pass to Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland ($44.97 total value)
Seven Peaks Waterpark Duneland has a 500,000-gallon wave pool, kids’ areas, and 15 slides, including a gigantic halfpipe tube ride and a 70-foot free-fall drop slide.
Frolicking in a 500,000-gallon wave pool, plummeting from 100-foot free-fall slides, and drifting along a 1,200-foot lazy river with 5 mph currents are just a few of the diversions found within Seven Peaks' net of water parks. The aquatic havens spread across Utah and Indiana, luring families and adventurous kayakers with forests of twisting water slides such as the Provo location's Boomerang, which sends passengers ricocheting down three stories. Calmer fun awaits at child-friendly areas such as Sand Bar Bay, where gentle spurts of water surprise and delight kids and a tiny slide sends them, careening and giggling, into the water.
66% of 489 customers
“It is a great waterpark for the entire family and older kids will love the slides.”
“My family and I had a great time at the water park. It was safe, clean, and fun. ”
“Great price for outing especially for kids”
1275 Waverly Rd.
Porter, Indiana 46304