Trampolines have multiple recreational uses beyond their practical applications for making the neighbor kids jealous or saving basketball mascots from burning buildings. Spring into the future of pastime technology with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for two hours of jump time Monday–Thursday (an $18 value)
- $12 for two hours of jump time Friday–Sunday (a $22 value)
- $75 for a one-hour private trampoline-court rental for up to 24, valid any day (a $150 value)
- $325 for a two-hour private trampoline party for up to 50, valid Monday–Thursday (a $550 value)
- $375 for a two-hour private trampoline party for up to 50, valid Friday–Sunday (a $650 value)
Both of the 50-person party options include private free-jump access to the trampoline court, the foam court, and the dodgeball court, eight cheese or single-topping pizzas, a 16-ounce bottle of water for each person, and use of the private seating area and lounge.
Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun-seekers with springy terrain and an exclusive court for jumpers 8 and younger. Guests can hone front flips, back flips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Each trampoline comes equipped with a specially designed spring-loaded frame and thick, 2-inch safety pads. During routine dodge-ball tournaments, kids of all ages go head to head across the bounce-scape as they careen out of the path of oncoming arsenals. The staff also hosts AIRobics classes three days a week that focuses on the cardio aspect of sustained trampoline jumping. For birthday parties, cadres of kids feast on pizza in-between high-flown antics as the staff attends to the logistics by setting up and breaking down any festive decorations.