Playtime helps kids develop real-world skills, such as sharing and being able to distinguish which portions of the floor are made of lava. Let the good times flow with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for five open-jump passes ($50 value) $199 for a weekday birthday party for up to 15, valid Monday–Thursday ($265 value)
- Full-color invitations
- Dedicated party assistant
- Party time: one hour and 45 minutes
- One hour in the playroom
- 45 minutes in party room for eating and photo in the Big Red Chair
- Crown or tiara, group photo, and return open-bounce pass for birthday child
- Two cheese pizzas, along with juice for the kids and paper goods for all guests
- Additional pizza or other goodies, such as balloons and goody bags, may be purchased from Sport Bounce at time of party
-'Optional add ons (extra pizza, goody bags, balloons, etc.) may be ordered and paid for directly to merchant at time of party'
Sport Bounce of Loudoun
The larger-than-life inflatables at Sport Bounce of Loudoun aren’t just manufactured in the United States—they’re also crafted from commercial-grade, lead-free vinyl. The staff here takes just as much responsibility for visitors’ safety as they do for their entertainment, and oversee cleanliness throughout the 10,000-square-foot space. The bright, open arena fills with children aged 18 months and older who glide down two giant inflatable slides, bound through bounce houses and obstacle courses, dunk on inflatable basketball hoops, and fend off inflatable train-robbers in a kid-powered train. Though some areas only accommodate children, adults are welcome to slide and bounce as they supervise their kids at play.
Fun events, such as pajama and birthday parties, are a staff specialty. During each birthday celebration, they perform all setup and cleanup and provide utensils, birthday candles, and a crown or tiara for the birthday child. Each guest leaves with a complimentary photo of all the partygoers gathered on Sport Bounce's signature oversized red inflatable chair.