The majority of real-life lasers are productive members of society, contrary to their negative Hollywood portrayals as family shrinkers and stealers of guns' jobs. Discover the truth with today's Groupon to Willow Medical Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on one extra-small area (up to a $750 value). Extra-small areas include:
- Upper lip (up to a $150 value each)
- In-between eyebrows (a $75 value each)
- Tummy trail/abdominal strip (up to a $250 value each)
- For $149, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on one small area (up to a $900 value). Small areas include:
- Underarms (up to a $250 value each)
- Bikini line (up to a $250 value each)
- Chin (up to a $300 value each)
- For $249, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to a $1,800 value). Medium areas include:
- Upper legs/thighs (a $250 value each)
- Full arms (a $250 value each)
- Full face (up to a $600 value each)
- For $349, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to a $1,350 value). Large areas include:
- Full legs (a $450 value each)
- Brazilian bikini (a $325 value each)
At Willow Medical Spa, Dr. Elizabeth McCorkle oversees laser hair-removal treatments in a luxurious medical office furnished with crystal chandeliers. Deka Synchro FT lasers target and destroy unwanted follicles at the root without damaging surrounding skin, allowing patrons to complete the treatment with no downtime. As the lasers work to smooth skin, patients may experience a mildly uncomfortable sensation akin to being snapped by a rubber band or hugged by an overenthusiastic sports-team mascot. Willow Medical Spa's professionals recommend three to eight sessions for optimal hair eradication.
Willow Medical Spa for Women
At Willow Medical Spa for Women, the staff has a two-tiered focus: women’s health and women’s beauty. Board-certified Dr. Elizabeth McCorkle helms the center’s gynecological practice, where she treats women of all ages, from the Iron to the Industrial. Her range of services includes menopausal health, contraceptive options, and minimally invasive surgical procedures. At her side are Krista Todd, a medical-aesthetics practitioner and medical assistant, and Dana Higgins, a medical assistant. Together, they staff the aesthetics branch of Willow Medical Spa for Women. In this domain, they perform such services as Exilis body sculpting to flatten unwanted curves and Whisper dry laser peels to abate facial wrinkles.
1030 Willagillespie Rd.
Eugene, Oregon 97401