Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for Saturday wine-tasting admissions for two (up to a $40 value)
- $39 for Saturday wine-tasting admissions for four (up to an $80 value)
- Admission valid August 24, noon–8 p.m.
- 12 wine-tasting tickets per person
- Guests receive one commemorative wine glass and bag (while supplies last)
Wine & Walleye Festival
A savory scent and alluring sizzle waft through the air at The Wine & Walleye Festival, an annual event founded in 2008; it comes from the vendors frying filets of perch and walleye from Lake Erie. Representatives from local wineries pour samples of their reds and whites, and a roster of local artists and musicians showcase the culture of Ashtabula County. Festival-goers can also participate in a 5K road race, cast their lines for a fishing tournament, or take in the sights of a classic car show and a boat parade on the Ashtabula River.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It a fun event to attend !!!”
1006 Bridge St
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004