Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a zombie-apocalypse experience for one person ($65 value)
- $75 for a zombie-apocalypse experience for two people ($130 value)
- $45 for a zombie-apocalypse experience for one person, plus a T-shirt ($80 value)
- $85 for a zombie-apocalypse experience for two people, plus T-shirts ($160 value)
Experiences are available on Fridays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. After making reservations at least 48 hours in advance, participants have two options for getting to the experience:
- Drive directly to Zombie Apocalypse Experience Las Vegas
- Meet at The Zombie Apocalypse Store, where a free shuttle will take them to and from Zombie Apocalypse Experience Las Vegas
Each ticket includes everything needed: entry, a mask, a zombie assault paintball-gun, and paintballs.
Zombie Apocalypse Experience Las Vegas
There's not much time for you to stop the impending apocalypse—and it's not going to be easy. Hoards of zombies stand in the way of mankind's future, but there is one glimmer of hope. It comes from the barrel of a .50-caliber paintball shotgun. With that weapon in hand, participants in Zombie Apocalypse Experience Las Vegas fire their way through four zombie-filled zones, which stretch across different safe houses and a total of 780 feet.
Before sending out each Zombie Assault Team, the event's organizers go over the rules, hand out equipment, and cover the basics of paintball-gun operation. Luckily, the zombies don't have guns, so participants need not worry about getting shot with paintballs.