All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to Monthly Meet n’ Greet Party for One: Valid Every Second Saturday of Each Month
- Admission to Monthly Meet n’ Greet Party for Two: Valid Every Second Saturday of Each Month
- Admission to Monthly Meet n’ Greet Party for Four: Valid Every Second Saturday of Each Month
See the event’s details here.
This is an opportunity to shoot as much as one likes from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Please remember that the models are at this event for their photos.
- Anything that is comfortable wearing.
- If you have a costume or an outfit that has nothing to do with the theme, bring it.
Free Street Parking is located around:
- E. 21st St. & N. Charles St.
- E. 21st St. & St. Paul St.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid on Saturday only (every 2nd Saturday of each month). Limit 1 per person. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 12 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Graffiti Warehouse
Street artists use walls as canvases, but probably only a few are given the opportunity to use an entire building. The aptly named Graffiti Warehouse, managed by the Rosenfeld Organization, is a massive industrial studio where street artists have access to a safe space and extra-large, 34-foot canvases to do their work. Though each artist is required to bring his or her own paint, completed pieces go up on display and can be sold on-site, with half the proceeds going back to the creator. More than a dozen established artists currently call this space an exhibition home for their paintings and other media.
Open Walls photography tours provide glimpses of select street artists' work and introduce guests to the streets of Baltimore by visiting nearby under-used urban spaces, sites of beautiful murals, and the one overpass where Picasso used to hang out. Street artists aren't the only clients served by the studio, though: Graffiti Warehouse also supplies art therapists and photographers with resources and studios that feature soaring nine-foot windows and private bathrooms.