All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Steven J. Rottman
- About the doctor: Steven J. Rottman MD completed a General Surgery residency at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He then completed a Plastic Surgery residency at UMDNJ in New Jersey. Following completion of the plastic surgery residency, Dr. Rottman was selected for the prestigious Breast and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC. He worked as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Georgetown University Hospital. He is Board Certified in both General and Plastic Surgery.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended approximately every 4 months
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must use 20 units per area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Steven J. Rottman, M.D., Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Steven J. Rottman's extensive training and caring bedside manner have earned him high praise from both his patients and fellow physicians. Multiple awards—including being named one of Baltimore's Top Doctors by Baltimore Magazine from 2015-2017—for his skill in Plastic Surgery. He has also been awarded a Compassionate Doctor Recognition and Patients' Choice Award from PatientsChoice.org, as well as recognized as a Realself Top 100 Doctor.
The good doctor's passion for research allows him to offer the latest techniques as well as conventional cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including breast augmentations and lifts, tummy tucks, mommy make-overs, and liposuction. Dr. Rottman completed a prestigious fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC, where he studied breast surgery with internationally renowned industry leaders.