Technicians from this family-owned business clear dirt and debris from your gutters
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Window Guys of Tennessee
Jason Nash cleans windows for a living, but his favorite part of his job is the smiles that come afterwards. "[Customers] are amazed most of the time, and it truly makes all the difference when you want your house to look really clean," he says. He should know. He's seen such transformation thousands of times, going all the way back to when he started working at his father's window-cleaning business, which was founded in 1979.
Today, he still follows in those footsteps as the owner of Window Guys of Tennessee, an aptly named organization dedicated to cleaning windows, mirrors, glass furniture, and delicate light fixtures to a streak-free shine.