What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$149 for a headshot photo shoot (a $316 value)
- One-hour on-location photo shoot with two looks
- Access to a password-protected site that contains all images
- Two retouched digital images
$12 for a Bronze retouch package for one image emailed to the merchant (a $35 value)
- Removal of facial glare, stray hairs, skin blemishes, and spots in the background
- Whitening of the teeth and eyes
- Correction of image exposure
$20 for a Silver retouch package for one image emailed to the merchant (a $50 value)
- Removal of braces, eyeglass glare, and background image for a solid color
- Open eyes and swap heads, if necessary
- Correction of moderate lens flare and hot spots
$50 for a Gold retouch package for one image emailed to the merchant (a $100 value)
- Change color of clothing and the background image
- Addition or removal of people in the photo
- Removal of buildings, cars, etc.
- Correction of extreme lens flare and hot spots
- Touchup to remove signs of aging or to make photo subjects look slimmer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person for the headshot photo shoot option. May buy multiple for image retouch options. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid if used services in the past 6 months. All services must be used by the same person. Valid only within 20mi of 91505. Full hair and makeup services available for an extra fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jim Richer Photography
Although he once starred on the soap opera Forever, Jim Richer found his true calling behind the lens. But this small-screen experience may explain why Richer is a pro when it comes to producing headshots for kids, teens, and adults that catch the eye of casting directors. Richer is also an expert when it comes to retouching images, whether they’re for professional or personal purposes. He can go so far as to remove braces, background buildings, and background buildings with headgear from images.