From Our Editors
The better the person, the better the player. That's the philosophy behind the training programs at Quarterback Academy, a bastion of football knowledge that places just as much importance on personal development as it does on in-game skills. Along with helping quarterbacks and receivers perfect the arts of spirals and stiff-arms, the staff of nationally recognized QBA-certified coaches work in small groups to teach the tenets of leadership, respect, and self-potential, which can impact students' lives outside the game.
- Scientific analysis and assessment of the QBs' throwing motion, followed up by a personal regimen of QB drills to improve their throwing mechanics for improved arm power and accuracy
- How to apply proper biomechanics and kinetic sequencing to unlock their full potential for improved power, ball speed, and control
- Cutting-edge movement strategies to generate mobility both within and outside of the pocket
- How to extend plays with improved athletic burst and balance
- How to assess and attack opponents as well as how to improve performing and decision-making under pressure.
- Inspiration to define their purpose as a leader and to move forward in being a man that their players and coaches trust
- How to develop a personal strategy for getting recruited
- Introduction to performance training and proper nutrition