All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 13, 2018
· Reviewed April 16, 2018
What You'll Get
- Quarterback Camp for One Child
- Quarterback Camp for Two Children
Camp takes place June 15-16 2018.
Visit the Quarterback Academy website for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Valid June 15-16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quarterback Academy
The better the person, the better the player. That's the philosophy behind the training programs at Quarterback Academy, a bastion of football knowledge that places just as much importance on personal development as it does on in-game skills. Along with helping quarterbacks and receivers perfect the arts of spirals and stiff-arms, the staff of nationally recognized QBA-certified coaches work in small groups to teach the tenets of leadership, respect, and self-potential, which can impact students' lives outside the game.
- Scientific analysis and assessment of the QBs' throwing motion, followed up by a personal regimen of QB drills to improve their throwing mechanics for improved arm power and accuracy
- How to apply proper biomechanics and kinetic sequencing to unlock their full potential for improved power, ball speed, and control
- Cutting-edge movement strategies to generate mobility both within and outside of the pocket
- How to extend plays with improved athletic burst and balance
- How to assess and attack opponents as well as how to improve performing and decision-making under pressure.
- Inspiration to define their purpose as a leader and to move forward in being a man that their players and coaches trust
- How to develop a personal strategy for getting recruited
- Introduction to performance training and proper nutrition