Yacht tours around Charleston’s scenic harbor with a chance of spotting dolphins and sea going ships up close
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a private, customized tour with a guide narrating on local history and close up views of Charleston’s iconic waterfront including a sail toward Fort Sumter or USS Yorktown, with complimentary bottled water, comfortable seating, and opportunities to steer the boat or help set sails.
- Departures are by appointment
- Departure location: Ripley Light Yacht Club at 95 Ripley Pointe Drive
- All ages may sail with life jackets available
- Valid from January 13 to October 31
- What to bring: drinks, snacks, sunglasses and warm clothing
- Departure times may be selected between 9:00am and 1:30pm
- Notable sights Fort Sumter, USS Yorktown, Castle Pinckney, Charleston Battery and Old Waterfront
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. No pets allowed. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Charleston Sail
Paul Mitchell plied American and European waters for over forty years, navigating yachts into such ports as Annapolis, Savannah, Bermuda and Cherbourg, he puts his expertise to work Showing the landmarks and waterways of Charleston harbor He trims the sails to catch the sea breezes, whilst enhancing the experience with stories of the sea and ships. He also offers coastal charters to places such as Bohicket, Beaufort, Hilton Head and Savannah where guests can fully appreciate the marine environment.