Craft beer enthusiasts can enjoy bold flavors and smooth finishes of traditionally-brewed IPAs, porters, and blondes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Each person receives:
- Pint of beer
- Take-home pint glass
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
Learn More About Craft Beer
Familiarize yourself with the different types of brews before your tour and tasting. Our experts explain what craft beer really is.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Twisted Cypress Brewing Company
The founders of Twisted Cypress Brewing Company work hard to fully realize the term "hands-on." These three friends re-molded their location, formerly the historic Moose Lodge, themselves with recycled and up-cycled materials. Those hands then go to work making smooth, bold flavors with small batch processes, creating a vast menu of ever changing and unique flavor profiles.
- Dark Harbor Black IPA: a light bodied dark ale that’s hopped like an IPA with a distinct toasty dark malt flavor. Floral and citrus aromas, caramel, and a mild nuttiness are the hallmarks of this unique beer. (7.4% ABV)
- Spottail Amber Ale: a malt balanced ale featuring caramel richness with lots of hop flavor and aroma. Citrus and herbal character imparted by classic American hops. (5.4% ABV)
- Carolina Common: a moderately malty beer with a woody, earthy hop and floral honey notes, featuring a fairly dry/crisp finish. Brewed with local SC honey! (5.6% ABV)
- Additional menu of rotating seasonal beers, including: Apricot Blonde, Folly SunRYEs Rye IPA, Coffee Porter, Peach Jalapeño Wheat, Pineapple Pale Ale.