From Our Editors
In the late winter months—as the sun falls down below the horizon earlier and earlier in the day—guests at Castle Farms drive their cars through darkened trails half a mile long, watching the twinkling lights set-up along the historic, French Renaissance castle in holiday designs and bright colors. They watch as the towering steeples and crumbly brick columns glisten in the fallen snow from the light of over tens of thousands of LED's, illuminating these 100 year-old features of architecture like they've never been seen before.
- The Castle Farms Christmas Lights display is open from November 22 to December 30, 2018.
- This drive takes 10-15 minutes for guests to view at the appropriate speed.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their cameras to take note and create memories of the specially lit architecture.
- The Michigan gardens sit alongside the castle grounds, and guests should look out for the hedge maze and grand Renaissance courtyard along their drive.
- Presented by Christmas Decor of Northwest Michigan