All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Clinic focuses on teaching little players the fundamentals of basketball
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 7-16
- Camp schedule: December 19-21
- Ages 7-11: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Ages 12-16: 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
- About the instructor: an experienced team will include Game-Ready Director Ricky Price who was mentored by Hall-of-Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski
- What to bring: campers are required to wear a T-shirt, gym shorts, and basketball shoes
- See the details
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 21, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Game Ready Skills and Development
Before he was old enough to vote, Ricky Price won the slam-dunk competition at a McDonald’s All-American Game and a gold medal on Team USA in the Junior Olympics in Argentina. After playing at Duke University, he spent nine years in the pros, both overseas and on NBA teams such as the Miami Heat. At Game Ready Skills and Development, he channels all those years on the court into training and practice sessions for kids 10 and older. Whether leading one-on-one or group lessons, he focuses his teachings on basketball fundamentals that may include passing, rebounding, and using the ref's back as a dunking springboard.