Award-winning Virginia winery decked in French provincial style invites tasters to experience a variety of fine wines
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Prince Michel Vineyard and Winery
When French transplants Jean and Silvian LeDucq opened Prince Michel Vineyard and Winery back in 1982, they weren't chasing trends. Rather, they wanted to re-create a little slice of the Old World in Virginia. The duo plugged along until 2005, when another transplant, a luxury yacht interior designer from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, took over the operation. And that's when things really took off.
With the new owner Kristin Holzman at the helm and veteran wine-maker Brad Hansen behind the scenes, Prince Michel hit the big time, picking up more than 400 international awards over the next 10 years. The crown jewel might just be the Barrel Select chardonnay, which has raked in nearly 25 accolades. Aged in French oak barrels, the wine surprises palates with smoky depth, butterscotch high notes, and its ability to make drinkers speak fluent French.
Guests sip this and other show-stopping varietals at the tasting room during Sunday brunch and wine-and-paint nights, or at festivals all over the country. And for folks looking to make a getaway out of it, Prince Michel offers luxury suites decorated in the French provincial style, complete with fireplaces, vineyard or mountain views, and secluded garden patios.