Kid- and pet-friendly pest spray repels mosquitoes and ticks from yards and homes for three weeks at a time.
About This Deal
- Types of pests covered: mosquitoes and ticks
- Service area: 30 miles of zip code 23225.
- Number of treatments: one
- Safe for pets and kids?: yes
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
About Mosquito Authority
The Mosquito Authority responds to summer scourges of biting pests with its mosquito spray systems. Barrier spray service eliminates mosquitoes with an EPA-approved solution that's specialized enough to not repel beneficial bees or butterflies. Technicians apply it to trees, shrubs, and foliage around yards, guarding against pests for up to three weeks at a time.