Main menu Open search menu

Efit954

Gym
3310 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 3310 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach Directions
Today 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Open All Hours
+19548123595

Deals (3)

About this Business

  • Hours
    Sun-Sat
    6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Tips

250
2 Tips
Verified
Report | 8 months ago
Excellent Work out. Great Trainer
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | a year ago
Best group workout I have ever joined. I've just started and I can already see the changes in my body.
Was this helpful?

From Our Editors

What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I believe in the service i provide that i opened up my own private studio to make my theory come alive. I have been a personal trainer since i was 18 and through my journeys I have come up with the FUNctional Fitness class theory. The ideal class for improving quality of life.

Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged?
I switch up the routine every class so you never do the same exact workout. The workouts tend to be total body so you should have optimum recovery between stations along with the next scheduled class.

What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My inspiration to run my own business was the results i would not only see in me, but my clients as well. As a personal trainer i worked with them all from 16-75 years of age and to see physique changes and the satisfaction on their face is why I invested everything I have to start this business.

What do you love most about your job?
Seeing results in the people I work with and building a connection with them is what I love most about my job. My job i feel is 95% to lead them on the right path of health and wellness and the other 5% to make them feel comfortable and the energy always positive and upbeat.

Explore Nearby
Efit954

Sun-Sat
6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Efit954.