From Our Editors
Moth Contemporary Circus Center is pure imagination come to life. Whether running a show or training adults to accomplish gravity-defying acrobatic feats, the center creates extraordinary works of performance art. The circus performances showcase local tumblers, jugglers, and acrobats who stun audiences with seemingly impossible moves. Then, the center's classes break down those skills for students of all ages who are either on professional tracks or just looking to learn something new.
Available Circus Classes
- Dance for Circus Artists: lessons in ballet, hip-hop, capoeira, and break dancing
- Tumble it Out!: learn how to do cartwheels and backflips
- Aerial Yoga: practice asanas while suspended in midair
- Circus Strong: crosstraining based on gymnastics and strength and conditioning
- Cirque-tastic! Kids Circus: intro class for kids aged 8-12 teaching acrobatics, juggling, and tight wire